Although every woman has an iron at hand, you may want to remove it from your routine because it mistreats the hair. The great news is that there is a technique to straighten your hair without using an iron, you only need a towel, brush and pins, and then simply follow 5 simple steps.
- The first thing you should do is wash your hair and dry it without rubbing with the towel, because you must separate it into small strands, wrap one by one in the towel and press them without squeezing them to remove excess water.
- Brush the hair by pulling it forward, in order to completely untangle it, because with this process the hair will dry a bit but try to leave it wet so that it can be molded.
- After the previous procedure, stretch your hair back to tie it with a ponytail that is at the height of the neck and stretch the hair up so that the ends finish over the top of your head, and then place pins in the crown.
- Then let the hair dry in the open air and remove the pins and release the hair, and as a magic art your hair will look smoother than normal.
- At the end, apply hairstyling cream or your favorite serum to eliminate frizz and then comb it as you like.