Olive oil’s moisturizing properties make it a popular ingredient in many beauty products. But even if you do not buy these products, you can use your olive oil at home as part of your beauty care routine.
1. Use a bit to remove makeup along the eyes and face.
2. Substitute shaving cream with a few drops of olive oil to prepare skin for shaving.
3. Replace cuticle creams with olive oil to moisturize the nails and skin.
4. Use a mixture of olive oil and antibacterial soap to clean your makeup brushes.
5. Use olive oil as a moisturizer for skin around your eyes, which can also soften fine lines.
6. Create your own body and face exfoliating scrub with olive oil, salt or coffee, and sugar.
7. Comb a tiny amount of olive oil into dry or frizzy hair, just make sure you only apply around the ends.
8. Mix olive oil and vinegar as treatment for sunburn.
9. Apply some olive oil at night on heels that are dry or cracked, before putting on socks to prevent making a mess.
10. Use warm olive oil (microwaved for a few seconds) to hydrate hair, leaving it on the scalp for 20 minutes. Shampoo after.
11. Rub a bit of oil onto the brows and lashes to make them shiny and dark.
12. Add some drops of olive oil to your night cream to improve its healing power.
13. Skip the blush and add some olive oil on the cheekbones for a glowing look.